Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Orders, Updates, And Not Enough Coffee.

This past weekend and last couple days has been busy. Between kids, housework, and trying to keep up with the 6 or 7 orders that all happened to come in at once, I'm all sorts of ready to rob a bank and find a tiny island to hide out on. (Side note: I won't actually rob a bank.. I don't think I have the planning skills or super awesome stealth team  to pull it off.) It all started off with this order here:

Monster hats for a friend who has a toddler and one on the way. I was super thrilled with how they came out, and I lover her colour selection. Right after she placed her order, I got one for some Christmas gifts. Two slouchy and scarf sets were required. And so began this order:


 Just after I started the order above, I got two more orders the same day: One for a baby set, (which I'm not even half done, so pics to come) and one for a button up cowl.


 And yes. I know it's sideways. Do I care? Probably not. I still have a scarf for another order that I am working on, a hat to make as a birthday gift, and I will quite possibly have an order for 5 or more hats coming in within the next bit. So if I happen to disappear again for a while, one of two things have happened. A) My yarn got sick of me, strangled me, and sucked me into its stringy depths.
or
B) I'm in a corner rocking myself from being overwhelmed, over tired, and hating yarn.
Either one works for me.  And if you're curious what else I've been up to, come like the page on Facebook. We're at 23 likes (22 if I exclude me lol), and I've decided at 30, I'll be doing a draw for one of my lovely followers to place an order of their choice! Hope you're all having an awesome day!




No comments:

Post a Comment