Friday, November 9, 2012

Cats, Crochet, and Being a Little Crazy

So, just before I got the flu, I had started working on a granny bottom bag/fat bottom bag/ whatever the fluff you want to call it. Anyway, I finally finished it last night. And other than needing to fix the liner because when  I originally put it in because I didn't feel like sewing at all (and neither did my sewing machine), I'm very happy with the way it came out. And I guess this would have been my reveal post for it... But I'm lame and really haven't photographed it at all. Actually, I'm a good amount behind photographing anything lately... Other than my cats. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I am a crazy cat lady. I've got two of them. I'd have more, but the Ginger won't let me. So, long story short, and much rambling later, instead of my new bag... Allow me to introduce you to my fur babies.
The giant fur ball on my clean towels there is Precious. She's a dilute calico, and kind of an odd cat. She's got this thing where she will sit and stare at you, while her tongue is hanging out. She also drools. Like alot. It's kinda gross. She's not the cuddliest cat ever, unless you have treats. Then, she is all on you like white on rice.

This one is kind of a backwards picture, but this is their first Hallowe'en. Mini is our second cat. She's a bit on the... lacking of brain side of things. She enjoys attacking and sleeping in plastic bags, sleeping in plastic storage bins, and squawks worse than an angry chicken. You even think about her, and shes meowing her face off. Annoying as anything, but she fits in pretty well.
I realise how random and absolutely pointless this post is, but I figure it's better than just not bothering at all. I'm still trying to find a rhythm to posting and when to do it, so lets just call this a wavering step. 

No comments:

Post a Comment