Friday, January 24, 2014

Day 10: Follow up on My Sally Hansen Nail Polish.

So, if you remember from my last post, I was sent three complimentary bottles of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure nail colour from Influenster. You may also remember that it is the preferred nail colour after ten days length by a test group of women. Now, here we are 11 days later, and lets see shall we:

 For the most part, I have to say this nail colour held up pretty damn good. I"ve been deep cleaning my house and prepping for my upcoming surgery, so I've spent the last ten days doing several sinks of dishes, thousands of loads of laundry, showering multiple children multiple times, scrubbing bathrooms, showering myself... Well, you get the drift.  Normally, after even one sink of dishes, my nails look like I painted them six months ago. With this stuff, I noticed that it chipped first around my cuticles, which for me is very common. However, it didn't chip as much as other brands I've tried. I also noticed my right hand chipped worse than my left, which makes sense. My right hand is my dominant hand, so that was the one scrubbing the dishes, and grabbing the laundry. Considering all of the abuse I put my hands through, and will continue putting them through in the next two weeks, I have to say despite my initial skepticism for this nail colour... I'm pleasantly surprised, and quite pleased.


No comments:

Post a Comment